This is an opportunity to come together with colleagues across the UK and Ireland to explore emerging practice related to the new ways of working that have developed rapidly during the pandemic. The session will include case studies and contributions from a number of expert speakers, and will allow participants to discuss:
- the challenges of managing a distributed team
- techniques for successful hybrid meetings
- new approaches to productivity
- ways of ensuring wellbeing and equity.
Together we will consider methods for embedding the positive changes that have already emerged, as well as ways to address the ongoing challenges.
- Fehmidah Munir, Professor of Health Psychology, Loughborough University
- Mary Dawson, Head of Library Learning and Teaching Support, Sheffield Hallam University
- Doug Parkin, Principal Adviser for Leadership and Management, Advance HE
- Marie Gallagher, Faculty Dean of Operations (Humanities & Social Sciences) and Deputy Chair of New Ways of Working project at Queen Mary University of London