This event is part of Dynamic Workforce program From Adaptive Practice to Service Redesign within the Libraries After Lockdown virtual collaboration.
This event will focus on the use of library spaces in a post Covid era. It will include the launch of research by Dr Andrew Cox, University of Sheffield, on drivers for the usage of library spaces in the UK. The event will include presentation of the findings followed by a panel discussion on the impact of Covid on the use of library space.
The report is available to download HERE
Event Discussion Topics
- The findings from the newly published Drivers for the usage of SCONUL member libraries report
- The implications and impact of a blended approach for learning and teaching spaces across campus
- Developing, exploring and adapting new digital services and their implications for the use of library space
- Blended working models for staff and what that might mean for liberating office space across campus
- Dr Andrew Cox, Senior Lecturer, Information School, University of Sheffield
- Umesh Desai, Director of Estates and Facilities at De Montfort University
- Kate Dixon, Head of Technical Services, Manchester Metropolitan University;
- Chris Powis, Director of Library and Learning Services, University of Northampton
This event is part of the SCONUL Libraries After Lockdown virtual collaboration. Click HERE to find out more.