Congratulations goes to the six SCONUL institutions with over 95% of students agreeing their library resources are sufficient for their needs.
These impressive results are taken from data collected in the National Student Survey which also revealed sector-wide, 87% of respondents agreeing to the statement, “The library resources and services are good enough for my needs.”
The SCONUL institutions are;
- Royal College of Music (100%)
- University of Oxford (97%)
- University of Cambridge (97%)
- Imperial College London (96%)
- Falmouth University (96%)
- Royal Veterinary College (96%)
The question 16 data going back to 2008 is available to members on the SCONUL website: http://www.sconul.ac.uk/publication/national-student-survey-nss-data. You must be logged into the website to view the data.