Following the continued success of our multi-disciplinary Action Learning Sets we are opening up for new delegates this year.
Action Learning Sets are a powerful development experience for senior leaders. It brings people together to exchange, support and challenge each other in action and learning. SCONUL is partnering with ARMA, AUDE, BUFDG, CHEIA, HESPA, UCISA and UHR, to offer Action Learning Sets to senior leaders in Finance (deputy / heads of department level or equivalent).
What are the benefits?
• Input from other senior leaders across a variety of roles and disciplines who will challenge your thinking and offer a fresh perspective
• Development of your active listening and questioning skills
• Exposure to a variety of new and different challenges in other institutions
• Consolidation of learning over a medium to long term period, rather than a one-off experience
• Development of a trusted network of peers who normally continue to share thinking long after the formal ‘end’ of the action set series
Feedback from delegates last year: “The most empowering self-reflection development I have undertaken”; “I would recommend to anyone wanting a leadership development programme that really has impact and the ability to transform your working practice"; “insightful and thought provoking”; “this experience will stay with me as one of the significant to date in terms of my personal and professional development and “the best supportive network to reflect and challenge your thinking”.
Each Action Learning Set includes 4 development days, spread out across 8 months. A facilitator joins the group for each of these development days. The Action Learning Sets cost £595 (plus VAT) per individual for the full programme. Potential delegates need to register their interest by Friday 6th September. Details on how to do this and further information are available in this brief. For any queries, please contact Rachel from BUFDG.